Monday, November 22, 2010

Meet The Morris Family

 Many of you already know our Family but I want to reintroduce ourselves so that those following our blog knows who we are.
 I am Amy, The Wife, Mother, Christian, Blogger, etc. I am 30, married to my High School Sweetheart and living my dream as a Stay at Home, Homeschooling Mother.
 My Husband is Timmy. He is my High School Sweetheart. He is a carpenter by trade. However, he is now on disability. This is very hard because he has such a bad injury and is so young but we deal with it daily. I grow to love him even more each and everyday. He is a Christian Husband and Father which is so important. His passion lies in his family and his Dodge Truck.
 Our First Born is Maddie. She is our Princess. She loves animals and her little Brothers.
 Our Second Born is Tuff. He is our First Prince. He loves Monster Trucks and WWE Wrestling. He's pretty fond of his siblings too.
 Our Third Child and our newest addition is Baby Ty. He is our 1st reversal miracle. I'll wrie more about that later. We are very Thankful to God for allowing our reversal to work and for continuing to bless us with Children.
 We live on a farm in Kentucky and we love it. We are country to the bone from the way we dress, the way we talk, the things we eat, the hobbies we have and etc.
  We spend all of our time together because Timmy is home with us all the time and the kids are homeschooled. It can be challenging at times but it is such a blessing. We are very Thankful to God for the way he has blessed our family.
 Now that you know the basics I can move on to other posts. I hope that you enjoy my blog. I enjoy writing and sharing our life with others. I get so many wonderful notes/emails/etc about how my writing has touched someone and that makes it very worth it to me. God Bless You All.

2 comments:

  1. I am so blessed to know you. I can't wait to read more on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Amy,
    I noticed your were not on FB anymore, and after your recent loss the Lord placed you on my heart tonight. Praying for you dear sister.

    Blessings,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete