Sunday, November 21, 2010

Morris Better aka More Is Better

Hi Friends. I had a blog a while back titled Blessed in KY but I decided to delete it due to many issues. Since then God has laid it on my heart to start another blog. I seem to touch a lot of people through sharing our life online and though some think that is not the right decision, I will continue to do what God has laid on my heart.
When I decided to start another blog, I aksed my friends to help me come up with a new blog name and while I got several great suggestions, this one was my favorite. It is true that when it comes to love, children, family- more is better! It goes wonderfully with our Family Name- Morris so we came up with MorrisBetter aka More is Better for our blog name. I hope you like it as much as we do.
Since the last time I had a blog we have had our vasectomy reversal and welcomed a new addition into our family. I look forward to sharing that story with all of you.
I hope you will bookmark this page and that my Blog will be a place you will visit daily.
God Bless You All.
 Amy

3 comments:

  1. It's your blog name it what you want! It's just a way to describe the blog that describes you! I like it! Can't wait to read!

    Blessings,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete